International Booking Offer
Promo code: INTERNATIONAL
If you wish to cancel a booking because your UK visa has been declined or because either the UK or your home government has imposed travel restrictions that prevent you from travelling to the UK due to the coronavirus pandemic, you will remain liable for the contractual obligations laid out in the Tenancy Agreement unless proof is provided to Mansion Student that evidence of the above conditions have been met · Evidence should be supplied to email@example.com within 72 hours of receiving official confirmation.
Where the reason for cancellation cannot be proved in line with the above, you will remain liable for the full contractual rent, unless and until a replacement tenant is found.
You will be responsible for finding an eligible replacement tenant, although Mansion Student will assist where possible once all remaining rooms in the accommodation are filled.
First Year Conditional Offer
Promo code: CONDITIONAL
If a student wishes to cancel a booking, they will remain liable for the contractual obligations laid out in the Tenancy Agreement, unless proof they have failed to obtain the required qualifications to get into their university of choice can be supplied (from the University or UCAS). · Evidence should be supplied to firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receiving official confirmation.
A £75 Termination of Tenancy payment will apply. The Termination of Tenancy payment must be paid within this 3 day period. If the Termination of Tenancy payment is not paid within this 3 day period we reserve the right to revoke this promotion and refuse your release from the contract
Where the reason for cancellation can’t be proved in line with the above, the student will remain liable for the full contractual rent, unless and until a replacement tenant is found. The student is responsible for finding an eligible replacement tenant, although site staff will assist where possible, once all remaining rooms in the accommodation are filled.
This offer is only available to students entering their first year of study with a conditional offer from a Higher Education Institution within a city that Mansion Student operates in.
The offer is only applicable to students who do not get the required results to attend the chosen Higher Education Institution within the city that Mansion Student operates in and in which the accommodation booking was made.
A request for Termination of Tenancy made for any other reason other than that listed above (such as moving to a competitor) will be treated in line with our standard cancellation policy.
Click here for more information and full terms of the offer.
Flexible Tenancy Start Date
At Mansion Student, we appreciate that these are uncertain times, so we are here to support you. As such, if your university or higher education institution (HEI) delays the official start date of your face-to-face course to a later date, you will not be liable for rent until the first day of the month in which your course starts.
Example: if the start date of your course is changed to 16th November 2020, you will only be liable to pay for rent from 1st November 2020, and we will credit/refund back your account for the unused weeks of your tenancy. Therefore, if your original tenancy agreement was 15th September, we would refund back to you the rent covering from 15th September to 31st October.
This promotion does not apply if the university or HEI delays the start of the Academic Year but you choose to move into the property either as per the original tenancy start date or prior to the 1st of the month in which your course has been delayed.
Example: if the start date of your course is changed to 16th November, but you choose to move into the property from 1st October, your rent liability would be from the date that you move in (1st October). We would then either refund or credit back the rent covering from 15th September (the original tenancy start date) and the 1st October.
This promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Rent would be paid as normal in line with the payment schedule of the Tenancy Agreement. If there was a delay to the start date of the university, we would issue a refund/credit for the unused weeks.
• This offer applies to all guests who complete a Tenancy Agreement with Mansion Student on or before 31st August 2020.
• To be eligible to benefit from this promotion the original Tenancy Agreement must be for a minimum tenancy length of 42 weeks, with a tenancy check-in date on or before 21st September 2020.
• This promotion excludes all short stays and/or semester stays.
• This promotion does not apply if the university or HEI delays the start of the Academic Year but the guest chooses to move into the property as per the original tenancy start date on the Tenancy Agreement.
• This promotion applies only when there has been an official delay to the guest’s university start date. Under any other circumstances, the tenancy start date as stated in the Tenancy Agreement will still apply and will not be altered unless agreed by Mansion Student.
• We will continue to monitor university and HEI term start dates and may review or amend this offer accordingly.
• If an HEI delays the start of the Academic Year and a customer wishes to delay their check-in date under this promotion they will need to contact us by email at email@example.com on or before 23rd August 2020.
• Official evidence from the University that the course you are enrolled on is a face-to-face course and the start date has been delayed must be sent to the Property Team before the tenancy start date. If sufficient evidence is provided, we will change the date from which you are rent liable to the first day of the month in which your course now commences. We will send you written confirmation of this. We will also apply a credit or refund to your account for the accommodation fees for the period from your original tenancy start date to the new tenancy start date. This credit or refund will be applied on 15th December 2020.
• This promotion applies only to those students whose course is due to start (or be delayed) between September 2020 and December 2020. It does not apply to any students whose course will be delayed until January 2021. If your course has been delayed until 2021, you remain liable for rent from the original tenancy start date as per the contract. Alternatively, you can contact us about potentially cancelling your tenancy agreement where at our discretion we will review your circumstances.
Recommend a Friend Scheme
Recommend a friend and receive £50 in Vouchers*
You’ve booked your room at Mansion Student and we can’t wait to welcome you but why not recommend a friend to move in too? Or if they are studying elsewhere, tell them about us! If they book, we will reward you with up to £50 in Vouchers*.
Remember to tell them about the great benefits of choosing Mansion Student: all bills will be included in their rent, our dedicated Hospitality Teams and how close our properties are to university campuses!
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Contact us for more info: 0800 652 7844
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Bus Pass*
If you book and secure a room with us over at Ernest Place in Durham, you will receive a FREE bus pass to get to and from University/College. Just a little thank you from Mansion Student.
*Bus pass only available when you book a room at Ernest Place, Durham.
No Deposit or Booking Fee
That’s correct, Mansion Student requires no deposit to secure a room with us. There is also no booking fee charged at the time of securing your room. What are you waiting for, book with us today!