Promotional Offer Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with any terms specific to any promotional offer. For further enquiries contact – email@example.com
- To qualify for any promotion, all accommodation contract documentation must be correctly signed and returned to Mansion Student within 30 days of issue.
- Promotional offers cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative.
- Not all promotional offers are applicable to all Mansion Student properties and locations.
- Existing or previous students who have ever been or who are currently in unauthorised arrears or who have otherwise been in breach of their Accommodation Contract Terms & Conditions are not eligible to apply for promotional offers.
- Mansion Student has the right to remove or change this Promotional Offer at any time.
- Mansion Student has the right to withdraw the Promotional Offer if the qualifying student falls into an unauthorised arrears position during their current accommodation contract term.
- All promotional offers will be validated by Mansion Student and confirmed to the qualifying student in writing. Any promotions not confirmed in writing will not be valid.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Mansion Student is final.
- Promotional offers or competitions are not open to employees of Mansion Student or employees of any of its associated companies, their families or agents, or any other agent associated with the promotion or competition.
- Where the promotional offer is in the form of a percentage (%) discount, Mansion Student agrees that the offer will operate as an express waiver of its right to recover the defined percentage (%) discount of the total amount of rent payable by the student tenant under the terms of the relevant accommodation contract but only for the period that the promotional offer continues to apply in accordance with the contract terms and conditions.
- The promotional offer is made only in relation to the relevant accommodation contract and does not grant or imply any alternative form of licence or tenancy of any accommodation to the student tenant.
- Promotional offers are made by Mansion Student, 1 Oakwood Square, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 3SB.
- Unless otherwise stated any vouchers or tangible rewards will be paid within 30 days of check-in at the student’s chosen location.
All promotional offers shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and (save in respect of the enforcement of any judgment) the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Live Rent Free Promotion 2019/20 Terms & Conditions
This competition is valid for all properties managed by Mansion Property Management Limited (MPM) at the competition closing date of 31 July 2019.
Qualifying student is allowed to live rent free in the MPM managed accommodation that they have booked for the published contract term for the academic year 2019/20.
Valid Dates: Until 31st July 2019.
Special Conditions which apply to this promotion in conjunction with the published General Terms & Conditions:
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete and submit the Live Rent Free entry form provided on www.mansionstudent.co.uk.
- Entrants must be in part or full-time education in the UK at the time of entry and must provide a valid email address.
- One entrant will be chosen as the winner. The winner will be drawn at random from all entrants who fit the criteria outlined in these terms and conditions and the general terms and conditions published on www.mansionstudent.co.uk.
- The winning draw will be made on 1 August 2019 and the winning entrant will be notified within 6 weeks of the draw date via the email provided, confirmation the accommodation that has been won. Mansion Student will not be responsible for any incorrect or out of date email details that the entrant provided.
- The winning entrant is required to acknowledge the prize within 10 working day of Mansion Property Management contacting them by email. If the winning entrant fails to contact Mansion Property Management within 10 working days, Mansion Property Management has the right withdraw the prize offer.
- Should the winning student have already booked with and paid rent to Mansion Student any advance rent payment the winner may have made to Mansion Property Management Ltd will be refunded within 10 days of acceptance of the accommodation won. The security deposit refund will be released back to the winner in accordance with the deposit scheme terms and conditions.
- The minimum age for entrants is 17 years.
- The property must be managed by Mansion Property Management Ltd at the competition closing date of 31 July 2019.
- The prize for winning the competition is to live rent free for the published contract length at a property which is managed by Mansion Property Management Ltd at the closing date of the competition, for the 2019/20 academic year. This prize cannot be exchanged for money or any other accommodation. The prize is non transferrable to any other individual.
- No purchase necessary, but if a room is reserved in a property managed by Mansion Property Management Ltd then the student will be given an additional entry opportunity in the prize draw.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these terms and conditions, save to confirm to the winning entrant that they have won . In the unlikely event of a dispute, Mansion Student’s decision shall be final.
- By entering this competition you agree that Mansion Student may use your information to keep you informed by post, telephone, SMS or email about current and new products and services which may be of interest to you. We may also use the information to perform market research. Your information will not be passed to third parties. If you have any queries with regards to your personal data, please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: The Mansion Group, 1 Oakwood Square, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 3SB.
- Competition closes on 31 July 2019.
Cashback Terms and Conditions
- Mansion Student reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
- The cashback promotion is valid only for Classic En Suite rooms booked on a 45 or 51 week tenancy at Mansion Tyne, Newcastle
- The full price of £99 per week (51 week tenancy) or £112 (45 week tenancy) will appear on your tenancy agreement. Mansion Student will then issue cashback on a monthly or termly basis (depending on your instalment plan) which will effectively reduce the rent down to £89 per week (51 week tenancy) or £102 per week (45 week contract)
- When reserving a room, quote promo code ‘PROMO89’ for a 51 week contract or ‘PROMO102’ for a 45 week contract
Click here to view Mansion Student’s Privacy Policies
First Year Conditional Offer Terms and Conditions
Promo code: CONDITIONAL
If your place at the University/Higher Education Institution (within the city that you have booked Mansion Student accommodation) is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution as a result of you not achieving the required entry grades, we will grant Termination of Tenancy and release you from your contractual liability.
We must receive notice by email at email@example.com within 3 days of you receiving your results, providing supporting evidence from the University/Higher Education Institution or UCAS. A £75 Termination of Tenancy fee will apply. The Termination of Tenancy fee must be paid to Mansion Student within this 3 day period. If the Termination of Tenancy fee is not paid within this timeframe we reserve the right to revoke this promotion and refuse your release from the contract.
This offer is only available to students entering their first year of study with a conditional offer from a Higher Education Institution within a city that Mansion Student operates in.
The offer is only applicable to students who do not get the required results to attend the chosen Higher Education Institution within the city that Mansion Student operate in and in which the accommodation booking was made. A request for Termination of Tenancy made for any other reason other than that listed above (such as moving to a competitor) will be treated in line with our standard cancellation policy.
Please click here for more details Cancellation Policy 2019/20