Promotional Offer Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with any terms specific to any promotional offer. For further enquiries contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To qualify for any promotion, all accommodation contract documentation must be correctly signed and returned to Mansion Student within 30 days of issue.
- Promotional offers cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative.
- Not all promotional offers are applicable to all Mansion Student properties and locations.
- Existing or previous students who have ever been or who are currently in unauthorised arrears or who have otherwise been in breach of their Accommodation Contract Terms & Conditions are not eligible to apply for promotional offers.
- Mansion Student has the right to remove or change this Promotional Offer at any time.
- Mansion Student has the right to withdraw the Promotional Offer if the qualifying student falls into an unauthorised arrears position during their current accommodation contract term.
- All promotional offers will be validated by Mansion Student and confirmed to the qualifying student in writing. Any promotions not confirmed in writing will not be valid.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Mansion Student is final.
- Promotional offers or competitions are not open to employees of Mansion Student or employees of any of its associated companies, their families or agents, or any other agent associated with the promotion or competition.
- Where the promotional offer is in the form of a percentage (%) discount, Mansion Student agrees that the offer will operate as an express waiver of its right to recover the defined percentage (%) discount of the total amount of rent payable by the student tenant under the terms of the relevant accommodation contract but only for the period that the promotional offer continues to apply in accordance with the contract terms and conditions.
- The promotional offer is made only in relation to the relevant accommodation contract and does not grant or imply any alternative form of licence or tenancy of any accommodation to the student tenant.
- Promotional offers are made by Mansion Student, 1 Oakwood Square, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 3SB.
- Unless otherwise stated any vouchers or tangible rewards will be paid within 30 days of check-in at the student’s chosen location.
All promotional offers shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and (save in respect of the enforcement of any judgment) the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Cashback Terms and Conditions
- Mansion Student reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
- The cashback promotion is valid only for Classic En Suite rooms booked on a 45 or 51 week tenancy at Mansion Tyne, Newcastle
- The full price of £99 per week (51 week tenancy) or £112 (45 week tenancy) will appear on your tenancy agreement. Mansion Student will then issue cashback on a monthly or termly basis (depending on your instalment plan) which will effectively reduce the rent down to £89 per week (51 week tenancy) or £102 per week (45 week contract)
- When reserving a room, quote promo code ‘PROMO89’ for a 51 week contract or ‘PROMO102’ for a 45 week contract
Click here to view Mansion Student’s Privacy Policies
First Year Conditional Offer Terms and Conditions
Promo code: CONDITIONAL
If your place at the University/Higher Education Institution (within the city that you have booked Mansion Student accommodation) is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution as a result of you not achieving the required entry grades, we will grant Termination of Tenancy and release you from your contractual liability.
We must receive notice by email at email@example.com within 3 days of you receiving your results, providing supporting evidence from the University/Higher Education Institution or UCAS. A £75 Termination of Tenancy fee will apply. The Termination of Tenancy fee must be paid to Mansion Student within this 3 day period. If the Termination of Tenancy fee is not paid within this timeframe we reserve the right to revoke this promotion and refuse your release from the contract.
This offer is only available to students entering their first year of study with a conditional offer from a Higher Education Institution within a city that Mansion Student operates in.
The offer is only applicable to students who do not get the required results to attend the chosen Higher Education Institution within the city that Mansion Student operate in and in which the accommodation booking was made. A request for Termination of Tenancy made for any other reason other than that listed above (such as moving to a competitor) will be treated in line with our standard cancellation policy.
Please click here for more details Cancellation Policy 2019/20