It is important to take a break from studying and be more active! Your lifestyle can have a significant impact on your physical health. Making tiny changes to your lifestyle can drastically improve your physical health.
Here are some ideas to increase your daily activity:
- Walk to university rather than getting the bus
- Join a sports team at university or a sports society to increase your active minutes and make new friends
- Encourage your friends to come to the gym with you – having friends to chat to makes been fitter more fun
- Ensure you’re getting a balanced diet to prevent low physical health
- Drink more water so that you’re nice and hydrated throughout the day
- Make sure you get at least 7-9 hours of sleep each night as tiredness can lead to falling behind