Promotional Offers General Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with any terms specific to any promotional offer. For further enquiries contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To qualify for any promotion, all Accommodation Contract documentation must be correctly signed and returned to Mansion Student within 30 days of issue.
2. Promotional offers cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative.
3. Promotional codes must be quoted at the time of making your booking. A promotional code cannot be applied retrospectively.
4. Promotional offers are only available on selected Mansion Student properties and locations and against published tenancy contract lengths.
5. Existing or previous students who have ever been or who are currently in arrears or who have otherwise been in breach of their Accommodation Contract Terms & Conditions are not eligible to apply for promotional offers.
6. Unless otherwise stated any vouchers or tangible rewards will be paid within 30 days of check-in at the student’s chosen location.
7. Mansion Student has the right to remove or change Promotional Offers at any time.
8. Mansion Student has the right to withdraw the Promotional Offer if the qualifying student falls into an unauthorised arrears position during their current Accommodation Contract term.
9. All Promotional Offers will be validated by Mansion Student and confirmed to the qualifying student in writing. Any promotions not confirmed in writing will not be valid.
10. In the event of any dispute, the decision by Mansion Student is final.
11. Promotional offers or competitions are not open to employees of Mansion Student or employees of any of its associated companies, family or agents, or any other agent associated with promotional competition.
12. Promotional offers are made by Mansion Student, 1 Oakwood Square, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 3SB