How to log a maintenance request
Hello! We’ve upgraded our portal to allow you to raise any issues that you might be having with your room, property or just things you feel need to be fixed or improved.
1) To log a request, go to the Mansion Student website and click on the ‘Book’ button at the top of the page. Then click on the ‘Book online’ button and log into the portal. Alternatively you can log on by clicking this link Mansion Student Portal
2) You should have already registered with us previously to pay your rent or to make a booking. Your password will have been emailed to you when you first registered, this will be your pin number.
3) Once you’ve logged in, you will see 4 grey buttons as shown below. If you press the ‘Maintenance’ button, you will then have the option to raise a new incident by pressing the ‘New Incident’ button.
4) Once you do this, you can then submit the issue to us on the following form:
5) Make sure you add your mobile number, if it’s not already there, so we can call you if we need to. Try to give us as much information as you can so we can resolve the issues as fast as possible.
6) Make sure you check back as you’ll be able to see the progress by clicking the ‘view incidents’ button. We aim to ensure that you at least get a response to your request within 24 hours of submitting your query.